** Visible Talent is the Inclusive Recruitment Agency interviewing on behalf of the company
Essential Functions include:
- Originates mortgage loans in an assigned territory; develops referral relationships with realtors, builders, bankers, and other sources in order to proactively solicit business and conduct sales-related activities, in order to meet specific loan volume origination goals.
- Counsels customers, takes applications, conducts preliminary underwriting reviews, and submits loan applications to processing and underwriting for approval using laptop technology.
- Remains front line contact with customers and realtors to ensure that documents required for processing, underwriting, and closing are secured in a timely manner.
- The salary for this position is 100% commission.
- Interviews and assists members. Inputs loan applications into on-line loan system.
- Monitors on-line queue of member originated loans.
- Reviews files for completeness and accuracy.
- Communicates with loan processor/closer regarding any outstanding items and/or additional documentation needed.
- Requests additional information.
- Communicates terms and conditions of an approved loan and reviews with member.
- Delivers Good Faith Estimate/ TIL disclosures within 72 hours of application date.
- Assists with processing and loan closing coordination with member.
- Cross-sells other credit union services.
- Keeps informed of current trends in mortgage lending and market factors affecting mortgage lending.
- Adheres to all applicable Federal and State laws and regulations governing the Credit Union, including the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA).
Driving Successful Customer Engagements, Initiating Action, Creating Demand through Insight, Sustaining Customer Satisfaction, Adaptability, Sales Negotiation, Authenticity, Continuous Learning, Sales Negotiation, Work Standards, High-Impact Communication, Advancing Sales Discussions, Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills, Coaching the Sales Team
Required Education and Experience:
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Equivalent to a two-year college degree or completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school
- Minimum of two years of current mortgage experience.
- Experience with FNMA Desktop Underwriter, FHLMC, FHA, and VA, PC Lender and Mortgage processing systems desired.
- This job operates in an office setting and routinely uses standard office equipment.
- Elevations uses multi-factor authentication to keep our data safe.
- As such, a personal smart phone is a requirement for employment with us.
** Candidates for certain positions may be required to submit to a credit history report in determining qualification for employment with Elevations Credit Union. If the position you are applying for requires a credit history report, any information received in such a report will not be the sole factor in making an employment decision. A history of personal financial irresponsibility may be reason for disqualification insofar as it relates to your potential job duties. Elevations Credit Union is aware that occasionally there are extenuating circumstances that may affect an individual's credit history. We comply with the Fair Credit Reporting Act and the Colorado Employment Opportunity Act.