- Degree from an accredited Occupational Therapy program.
- Current CPR certification.
- Current and unrestricted Occupational Therapy license in the state where services are rendered
We provide rehabilitation services, including physical, occupational and speech-language therapies to virtually every care setting including inpatient, outpatient, skilled nursing, home health, long-term acute care and assisted living. With locations across 47 states, we are certain to have a rehab job for you.Your career growth begins when you join an interdisciplinary team, where doctors, nurses, therapists and other experts work together to form individualized care plans for our patients and residents. Opportunities through our development programs, training seminars and university partnerships, not only allow for continual career growth but emphasize our commitment to investing in our employees and developing future healthcare leaders.
As an Occupational Therapist / OT you will:
**Visible Talent is an inclusive recruitment agency advertising this position on behalf of the employer.
- After evaluating your patient's condition, you'll develop a specialized treatment plan to help him/her achieve as much as possible in regaining his/her well-being through exercise and/or use of prosthetic and orthotic devices. You and your staff will play an important role in his/her recovery.
- Communicate patient progress or problems to supervisor and other team members; instruct patient's family or nursing staff in follow-through programs.
- Document patient care in accordance with Peoplefirst Rehabilitation, regulatory, licensing, payer and accrediting requirements.
- Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team conferences and in-services.
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the standards of the Company's Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, appropriate professional standards and applicable state/federal laws.